This is a legal agreement between users and the domain Tupuca.
This policy of privacy and explicit security in these terms of services, discloses and protects all information in the field of company Tupuca Lda.
The site protects all information online. For any transmission of information, whether personal or professional, including payment information, cryptographic and data protected using Secury Sockets Layer (SSL), bolqueando access visible through a configuration point encoded.
1 – Protect your privacy and security is very important to us before granting access to your personal data.
3 – We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, as for example the development of a new system that endanger the privacy of others and they are extremely impractical.
2 – In general we collect information primarily to provide better services to all users. All users ‘ information are private and are only used for commercial purposes, such as to answer questions about products, use analysis services, processing of an order, transaction, or permission to subscription or event registration, sending Marketing information and market research.
3 – When the user visits our site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information about the operating system (OS) running on your device, Protocol of Internet (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the location of other sites before accessing our website.
4 – We collect information automatically using “cookies and Web beacons”. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website and web Beacons are electronic images that can also be used on our site or in our emails. Cookies help to improve our site, our Marketing activities, popular areas and characteristics, as well as helps to better customize content according to your experience and visits.
5 – A maior parte dos navegadores da Web são definidos para aceitar cookies por padrão. Caso o usuário prefira, pode configurar o seu navegador para remover cookies ou para rejeitar. Caso opte por remover cookies ou rejeitá-los, isto pode afectar determinados pontos de coleta ou de rastreamento. Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can configure your browser to remove or reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject them, this may affect certain collection or tracking points.
- A “cookie” is a collector of information that a website sends to your Web browser that helps the site remember information and your preferences.
- “Session cookies” are temporary bits of information that are erased when user exits the Web browser window or otherwise turn off your computer. Session cookies are used to improve navigation on Web sites and collect information and aggregate statistics.
- “Persistent cookies” are bits of information, placed on your computer’s hard drive and are only removed from there if they are deleted. It is pertinent to store cookies on your computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving information previously provided, user name, helping to determine what areas more views of the site, how valuable they are and customize it based on your preferences.
- “Internet tags” (also known as pixel GIFs, invisible GIFs and 1-by-1 GIFs) are smaller than cookies and transmit information from the site server, such as IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s computer.
6 – As owner of the information made available on this site, the user has the right to unsubscribe from your personal data, the newsletters to which this page is linked, research with customers and direct Marketing information.
7 – In Tupuca filed their data while user and just ruled out all your information within 6 months after your subscription termination by this term.
- Understand the network of services, how we operate and improve user experience;
- Respond to your comments or questions through our solutions team;
- Send related information, including confirmations, invoices, notices and technical support, updates, and security alerts;
- Combination of Links with other information obtained from third parties to improve our services;
- Protect, investigate and prevent against unauthorized or fraudulent activity illegal.
2 – We collect information for statistical purposes vis-à-vis our partners. The Tupuca has no direct relationship with individuals whose personal data calls into question its activity and of third parties. A user seeking access, or you want to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data, you must direct your request to the direction of Tupuca technology and wait for your request within 72 hours.
1 – The Tupuca will retain and use data from users as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce confidentiality agreements.
2 – We do not share users’ personal information with third parties without your consent, except that:
- To third parties who work on our behalf there is a written agreement and the third party is required to provide the same level of privacy protection as is required by the relevant principles;
- In accordance with the law, responding to legitimate requests and legal process the Tupuca notify the user about the legitimate request of the information concerned;
- In case of emergency, including for protection and personal safety of any person, through legal, by court, is concerned the information provided;
- For the purpose of negotiating a trade agreement involving the sale or transfer in full of a portion of our business or assets (businesses may include, for example, financing transaction, acquisition, divestiture, or bankruptcy process).
3 – For the security of users ‘ personal information, we take reasonable steps to help protect your information, preventing the destruction, alteration, loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure.
4 – It is the responsibility of the user to protect the user name and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abuse of their accounts and services.
5 – The user must in the interests of greater safety only use the same password to despõe on email account when accessing our services.
1 – If you are under 18 years or greater age in the jurisdiction in which resides the user shall only use the Tupuca application with the consent of his superiors or legal guardian;
2 – If you are a minor and have access to the application Tupuca and during the succeeding utility some inconvenience is not expressed, the Tupuca does not guarantee accountability for any damage directly related.
1 – It is expressly prohibited to sell, Exchange or rent any information of personal character.
2 – Through this platform of website you can find links to websites of our partners, customers and suppliers.
4 – Business relations established between the Tupuca and third parties must comply with and adhere to all laws applicable to the territory in which it is inserted, protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the general users. Although legal requirements may vary from country to country, the Tupuca plan to observe the principles set out in this statement of privacy.
5 – Our goal is to protect all users’ information, no matter how it is collected, transported or kept.
1 – The user can also choose not receive promotional emails from Tupuca, newsletter and other overriding your record.
2 – If the user chooses to send requests for changes or deletions of information must do so by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org (if the owner of a restaurant) or email@example.com (if an individual) Tupuca team will answer the request within 3 (three) days, from the date of dispatch.
- Case descorde with these changes, you may cancel your account.
Users may find advertising or other content on our website belonging to third parties, relating to products and services of partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors and others. Despite managing the platform does not fully control the content, third party sites links and we reiterate that we are not completely responsible, in addition to these same can be in constant mutation and have their own privacy policies, rights and duties.
We are committed to driving connections according to these principles, to ensure that the confidentiality of the information of the users is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, or have any concern, please contact us:
Tupuca LDA – Management and Services
Casa 47 – Belas, Patriota – Luanda – Angola